Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Something Fun and Easy ...........

Today I was busy making these Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes. That's what we call them here. My daughter Marie is having her early birthday party at school because Friday they go on break......

So we decided to make these.....

So I got busy this morning and started. They are really easy and fun to make. I was surprised at how many people here had never heard of them.

To make these just turn the oven to 350

Use your favorite cake mix.


Ice Cream Cones


Fill cones half full


Bake 15 - 20 mins


Cool and Frost and Decorate how you like.


I just love the fact there is no big mess and using those little cupcake papers.

I hope Marie has a great time at school tomorrow with them.

God Bless

5 comments :

Kristie said...

Those look like so much fun for the kiddos! I'd definitely like to make them some day for my little ones! :-)

trennia said...

your such a fun person & mom!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is such a great idea. What a great way to eat a cupcake!

Holly said...

I bet the kids enjoyed that treat!

Debbie said...

My oldest son (18) still raves about eating these when he was little. They are so cool!! ~Debbie

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio