Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Finally Friday



Happy Friday !!!!

Wow what a week this has been. Not real bad but I have had allergy problems. I lost my voice for a couple days. I'm sure my kids enjoyed that .... LOL. No Mom being able to get after them. Well at least yell if I needed. My son Ridge said the day I started to be able to talk, well lookout Mom is back. Such a funny boy !!! I have a Dr Appt on this coming Wed to get my allergy shot. So hoping it helps.

The weather has been crazy to...... Monday thru Wednesday was beautiful and warm. Took all the kids to the library on Monday to get books to read during there break. Then yesterday we woke up to a dusting of snow and a lot cooler out. Today it is in the 50's and then tomorrow is supposed to be 70 , WOW !!!!

We have a busy weekend planned and lots to do .........

More on that tomorrow !!!!

Have a Awesome Friday !!! Glad this week is over and hoping next week is better.

God Bless

2 comments :

trennia said...

hope you feel better soon!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

TGIF ~ Have a wonderful weekend.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio