Click here to grab the 32nd Street Blog Parade banner or to get more information about the blog party.
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
Early morning. I have always been a morning person. I think it's peaceful and I love to watch the sun come up. I can remember as a child my Mom sitting outside on our deck drinking coffee. I don't drink coffee but morning is still great.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
TACO BELL , I just love it so much !!!!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
Wow , that's a tough one. To go to Heaven. I wanta see my babies I lost. There is so many loved ones and friends I would love to see. I'm ready anyday.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
When I write or type on the computer , I usually stick my tongue out. It's just a habit but I'm always getting picked on about it. I just usually smile :) and say you wish you could do that. LOL.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I would play the part Meg Ryan plays. I'm not a drinker but I used to be in a relationship with someone who did drugs and I felt like at times I went through something like her. I just love Meg Ryan anyway.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
To sing , I love to sing in the car or when I'm alone cleaning house and everyone is gone which doesn't happen that much. Like my son Ridge says Jam Out !!! He is so funny sometimes.
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
This may sound sorta silly , but I'm from Ohio and I moved to Nevada in Sept 2007 and I haven't had the chance to go back to visit. I would really just like to go back and spend a couple months. There are so many people I would like to see and spend time with. I also really wanta take the kids to Cedar Point. I love that place. The greatest Roller coasters in the world well , my opinion.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
WAL*MART - I can get a little something for everyone there.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I would have to say in the 1950's. I look at my Mom's yearbooks and love the skirts and saddle shoes. I always loved the show the " Happy Days ".
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Happy !!!!!! :)
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Only because my 5 yr old loves it and she listened to it today.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I have a very good memory. I was born in September so I don't remember my First Christmas but I remember the next one very plain. I can remember alot of my childhood.