Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Totally RaNdOm Tuesday



I was just messing around looking at some older pics. The first one is so my favorite !!!

It was taken at our fair in September of 2006.
Ridge was 6 yrs
Marie was 4 yrs
Jennifer was 2 yrs



Jennifer's Birthday cake from this year.




Marie birthday cake from this year.




Jennifer and Carly messing around together in the morning before Jennifer goes to school.




Well today is a very windy day here in Nevada , another storm is blowing in I just hope the SNOW stays in the mountains , LOL

Have a great Tuesday !!!!






God Bless

5 comments :

trennia said...

Love the pictures!

Kristie said...

LOVE the first picture! Great memories! :-)

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

How cute! I love the pics...and the cakes! YUM! Kinda makes me want to quit my diet! lol!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Such sweet pictures. Wonderful memories to hold on to.

betty said...

there is a theme here with those cakes isn't there? chocolate, yum!!!

cute picture of the kids at the fair; what wonderful memories I'm sure come to mind when you look at "old" pictures of your kids :)

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio