Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Look What Slipped By ...........

Wow !!!!!!!!

So much going on lately .............

Birthday's and Moving and getting My Gang ready to return to school.....

Plus Mom has been in some kind of mood with emotions all over the place.......




GUESS WHAT I FORGOT !!!

MY FIRST BLOGVERSARY !!!!!!!!

It was YESTERDAY !!! April 7th.

I feel so silly , I knew it was coming up. Just so much going on.

So I'm not sure what I'm doing but I also have made it to a little over 300 posts and I have 51 Followers now. Really to me it doesn't matter how many followers I have if I only had one I would be happy. I'm just so thankful for the sweet comments and all the wonderful people I have met through my blog. You are all so wonderful to me !!!

So I'm planning on doing a little extra to celebrate.


So be watching the next couple days for My Giveaways.


God Bless

8 comments :

Kristie said...

Happy Blogiversary! :-)

trennia said...

Happy Blogiversary to you,
Happy Blogiversary to you,
Happy Blogiversary...
HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!!
and
Many
Many
More!!!!

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

awww happy Blogiversary! I absolutely love blogging, and reading other blogs...especially yours!! :-)

Veronica said...

Happy Blogiversary! I love all my sweet blog friends too! :)

Holly said...

Happy 1st Blogiversary!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST YEAR.
HARD TO BELIEVE WE BOTH STARTED AROUND THE SAME TIME! Hooray for us!

I do almost every post ahead of time so I don't forget about certain days. You should try it sometime. When I have a head full of ideas I post them for future dates and that usually takes care of the days I can't think at all!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Happy Blogiversary!

sanjeet said...

Happy Blogiversary! :-)
post free classified ads

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio