It's been a rough week so far at our home and I thought I might write something to make me smile.
I just wanted to list 5 things I'm Thankful for this Thursday :
1. I'm thankful that we are christians and we know the Lord, one day we will see those that we love dearly and our 2 angel babies who are waiting for us.
2. I'm thankful for my family's health.
3. I'm thankful that I'm married to my best friend in the whole world and he is a AWESOME Daddy.
4. I'm thankful that I am a Mother it's the best job & the most rewarding in the world. Sometimes stressful but worth it. :)
5. I'm thankful that my husband still has a job , even though yesterday they told them they would be shut down the wk of Thanksgiving & the wk of Christmas without pay. I know with God by our side we will make it.
Also Today my sister Colleen & her hubby Jeff, my brother Kevin and his girlfriend Sherry, Also Jeff's brother Brian are all losing there jobs today. The plant they work for is closing. I know that this is a on going problem everywhere & you never know if you are safe. If you could keep them in your prayers that they find something soon. We just know that God is with them and will watch over them always. 8 yrs ago they went through the same thing & God provided for them. I also thought this image I found last nite was so true. God is always there for all of us. He loves all of us so much.
4 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days.
3 years ago