Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yellow Roses & Forever Remembered



Yellow roses are soooo beautiful.

Everytime I see them or just the color yellow I remember you.

Today I remember you so extra special. My sweet friend 22 yrs ago God took you home at the age of 18. So much I know you were looking forward to in this life. I just want you know Nancy , you are never forgotten. Forever in our hearts.

Nancy was a neighbor girl , the same age as my kid sister. Her very BFF , a car accident took her life. We love you so much. Can't wait til the day we see you in Heaven again.
Photobucket

7 comments :

Sarita Boyette said...

These roses look beautiful - a perfect tribute to your friend. (((HUGS))).

betty said...

it is comforting you will see her again one day Caroline!

betty

Mary said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. She was so young. What a beautiful way to remember your friend...with gorgeous yellow roses. <3

Natasha said...

So very sorry about your friend Caroline.....these yellow roses are just beautiful and such a lovely way to remember her.

xoxo

Holly said...

Beautiful flowers. Sending a hug to yoU!

Kristin said...

Beautiful picture! Sending hugs to you today :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So sorry for that loss in your life. That had to be very difficult at the time. Yellow roses are my favorite.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio