Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yellow Roses & Forever Remembered



Yellow roses are soooo beautiful.

Everytime I see them or just the color yellow I remember you.

Today I remember you so extra special. My sweet friend 22 yrs ago God took you home at the age of 18. So much I know you were looking forward to in this life. I just want you know Nancy , you are never forgotten. Forever in our hearts.

Nancy was a neighbor girl , the same age as my kid sister. Her very BFF , a car accident took her life. We love you so much. Can't wait til the day we see you in Heaven again.
Photobucket

7 comments :

Sarita Boyette said...

These roses look beautiful - a perfect tribute to your friend. (((HUGS))).

That corgi :) said...

it is comforting you will see her again one day Caroline!

betty

Mary @ VivalaVida said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. She was so young. What a beautiful way to remember your friend...with gorgeous yellow roses. <3

Natasha said...

So very sorry about your friend Caroline.....these yellow roses are just beautiful and such a lovely way to remember her.

xoxo

Holly said...

Beautiful flowers. Sending a hug to yoU!

Kristin said...

Beautiful picture! Sending hugs to you today :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So sorry for that loss in your life. That had to be very difficult at the time. Yellow roses are my favorite.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio