Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Free Ice Cream & Fun

September the 8th was the Ice Cream Social at our school. They hold this event every year. It's all the free Ice Cream you can eat. Most any topping to for your ice cream. Also the ice cream is all donated to the school from Model Dairy. Also it is the night for parents to sign up for PTA.

They also have the Sheriff's Dept there ,Boy/Girl Scouts. Boys and Girls Club of Nevada. Our reading program SFA there to answer any questions parents may have. They also sell school T-Shirts that night.

Oh and yes they have a dunking booth that students can have a chance to dunk the principals. It's just a wonderful night to get to eat Ice Cream & socialize.

I caught a few pics of the evening.



Little Miss Carly eating some Yummy Ice Cream.



A little peak from the school garden. It was also open for parents to look at it take home anything they could use. The garden club made some yummy Corn Salsa for people to try.

Here is some of our tomatoes.



The school habitat was also open for everyone to enjoy. I just love the little waterfall in there. I could sit in there all day and listen to it.



All in all it was a wonderful evening. I can't wait til next years.
Photobucket

5 comments :

Sarita Boyette said...

That sounds like it was really an enjoyable evening.
I was sorry to hear on the news about the tragedy in Reno - praying for these people & your state. xoxo

Holly said...

Can't beat free ice cream!

betty said...

What a wonderful event for the school! I like that they had other organizations there as well. Carly was so cute eating ice cream; I bet all of you enjoyed the time together!

So I wonder how many times the principal got dunked?

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like a nice evening. Those tomatoes look yummy!

Mary said...

Wow!! The school has it's own garden?!?!? That is wonderful!! Schools where I'm from never had anything like that!!

Oh I wish I could eat ice cream :(

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio