Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Reno Air Races & Prayers

Tonight I had planned on blogging about something totally different but then a terrible accident happened at 4:30pm while I was finishing dinner.

The Reno Air Races are going on and there was a terrible plane crash. If you click on the link below you can read more about it. So sad I'm asking for prayer for so many involved in this even the people that sat there and witnessed this terrible ordeal. I know myself I watched TV until 8:30 since it happened. My heart is sad tonight for so many. Thank you so much for praying. Nevada has really had a tough couple weeks.

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/Official_Plane_Problems_May_Have_Caused_N_crash_130002798.html

Photobucket

2 comments :

DandelionBreeze said...

Sounds horrendous... thinking of all those involved from here. Love to you always xoxo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes, that was tragic and I prayed for everyone.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio