Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Prayers

Please say prayers for my friend Heather and her family. Their sweet baby Eli has joined his big brother in Heaven. They got to spend a little more than 3 beautiful days with this sweet miracle. My heart is hurting for them and they could sure use some uplifting right now. Fly high sweet Eli♥

I also found this on my favorite new site Pinterest.
Remembering in times like this when we don't understand that Faith & Trusting in God , he will always be there w/us.



Also tomorrow my sweet friend Lisa is having surgery. I know God will be right there watching over them. Thank you for praying. It means so much.
Photobucket

6 comments :

trennia said...

So sorry, keeping them all in my prayers.

Kristin said...

Praying for them!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so sad. Keeping them in my prayers. Do you have a link? I just started Pinterest this weekend, I love it!

Mary said...

I'm so sorry to hear about sweet Eli <3 Holding them high in my prayers!

DandelionBreeze said...

Thinking of all your loved ones... so sorry to hear xoxo

Crystal Theresa said...

sending prayers for continued comfort, peace, and healing.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio