Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

Today I woke up with so much on my mind and in my heart.

I missed my Grandma Zollars 12 yrs ago today she left this world for a place called Heaven. A wonderful christian lady , teacher & made the best Apple pie. I miss you so much.

Also my friend Lisa was having surgery which I just heard things seemed to have went well will know more when she goes back to the Dr. They feel good that they got it all. Keeping her close in my thoughts and prayers.

Then my heart is still heavy thinking about Heather & her family losing another son.

I do know there will be a wonderful day but there are those days of tears.

Then Carly decided to take a little nap so I thought I would check out my favorite new site Pinterest. I found this. I so love it says so much.




Photobucket

4 comments :

Mary said...

<3 I hope your friend Lisa gets good news from her doctor!!

betty said...

I like that quote, Caroline. I do agree that it says so much! I can see why today would be a hard one for you with all the things happening with friends, plus missing your grandmother. She seemed like a very special woman!

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is excellent. I am loving Pinterest too!

Crystal Theresa said...

((hugs)) i love that quote.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio