Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Five Minute Friday ~ In Real Life



I found this blog hop & thought I would join in. Sometimes it seems like all I have is Five minutes.

Five minutes to just write, and not worry if it’s just right or not. Kind of like how the rest of my life is at the moment.

Want to join me?

1. Write for only five minutes.
2. Link up by clicking on the button.
3. Go leave some comment love for the five minutes
who linked up before you.

It’s great , give it a try and see. Here is the topic ~

In Real Life

GO .......

One never knows what the day will bring. This past week I seen this in a very sad way.

I'm a Wife

I'm a Mommy

I'm a Teacher

I'm a Jack of all Trades. :)

I'm Me

In real life I know good times & I know bad times. Throughout it all I have learned to cherish every moment. No one but God knows what the day holds in this real life. So thankful that God is always there to help throughout the day and most of all this life.


STOP

My five minutes for today.
OK, your turn – show me what you’ve got.

Photobucket

2 comments :

betty said...

That is so true, Caroline, one never really knows what each day will bring (except God of course and that is why we trust in him).

Isn't that true too about a mom being a Jack of all Trades? We really can micromanage and do three things at a time, can't we??

have a good weekend!

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

That is true - you do so many things for your family. And where would we be without God? xoxo

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio