Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Small Miracles

I'm joining my sweet and wonderful friend Franchesca from Small Bird Studios in her blog hop " Small Miracles "

I have read this quote before but recently seen it again on the site Pinterest.
I so love it. So while I was thinking about what gives me hope ??? I thought look at this quote and all I have walked through.



I look at myself somedays most days and wonder ??? Wow I'm still breathing I'm still living. It's not just losing someone but all that life has thrown at me. I still get up everyday and do what I was put here to do. I am a wife , a Mommy , a friend & I'm really good at being a mult-tasker. It's the Hope of another day. Another reason to get out of bed.

My husband , My kids , My friends & most of all God is my Hope. I live cherishing every moment that I am given.

A few weeks ago I found out a dear friend from High school had breast cancer. Her older sister was really down. We messaged each other and told her about my Mom being 9 yrs cancer free. My Grandma's story which she was cancer free for a long time. My hope helped my friend's family feel better. I felt so good inside to be able to reach out and share.

I'm also a BLM. My children know about it of course. It gives me Hope to hear my oldest daughter & my son not afraid to share the story of our children that live in Heaven or other BLM's that I'm close too. That there is the Hope of a day we will all be a family.

Just know that whatever the day brings there is always HOPE. It's the little things & moments that give me Hope.

Photobucket

4 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I think it's lovely how they talk about their siblings who are in Heaven. It's just so sad that they have to go through loss at such a young age. ((HUGS))

Franchesca said...

LOVE that quote Caroline, how true is that!! I'm so glad you were able to give hope to someone with your own experiences too. xxxx

betty said...

That is a neat quote, Caroline!! I think it is always good when we can go out and share hope or encouragement with others who are walking through similar circumstances; it helps them deal with what they are going through and then they in turn hopefully will bring hope and encouragement to others. We're all in this life thing together and I think helping each other the best we can does help ourselves deal with things we are facing.

betty

Holly said...

I like that quote!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio