Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Out of the Blue


Last night I was trying to blog and was looking on Pinterest. I found this quote. I loved it and I have heard it before. But .........

Yesterday it was more special to me.

Why ??????

My husband he is wonderful such a great person. I'm so lucky & I thank God everyday. He is a awesome Dad to all our children.

Anyway yesterday afternoon I had washed the sheets on our bed and he came into help me put them back on. I didn't ask but that was so nice of him. That's not the best part. Thaniqua was getting ready to go back to youth group at church and I asked him what was Carly doing ?? She was still asleep in the living room. I told him at times its hard to keep track of where everyone is. He laughed and then he smiled wouldn't our home be busy if everyone was here. I looked at him and he said its times like this I miss those other kids we never got to meet. I told him I know I miss them too. He said No one should ever have to feel this.

A Huge Hug for a moment together.

It made my heart smile that he said something and I know he doesn't have to say he misses them but sometimes I wonder if he thinks about them as much as I do.

Riley <3 Little Muffin <3 Sweetpea <3
We all miss you so much.
Photobucket

5 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is a beautiful saying. So sorry you and your husband have to have heavy hearts. ((HUGS))

Lisette said...

That is so nice, thanks for sharing.

betty said...

I like that quote, Caroline, and I think, as hard as it is to go through what you and your hubby have with losing all those precious babies, it is good that both of you remember and talk about it, as hard as it is. I'm sure there are couples that don't and that I am sure causes strain on the relationship. I'm sure he thinks about them on a regular basis and I am sure he is sensitive to when you are extra sad abut them and I'm sure he does his best to be there for you as much as he can and comfort you as you comfort him. hugs to you both for having a great relationship, friendship and marriage; I know that takes work!

betty

Holly said...

How special he is and Im sure you feel so happy to have him as your hubby. I like it when hubby tells me how much he misses them.

Crystal Theresa said...

i love that quote and i love that you shared that moment with your husband and heavenly babies. whenever louie talks about our babies, i fall in love with him even more.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio