Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Busy



Busy .........

This past week was just so much going on. Paul was working a lot which is good. I decided to help him out so he could get home earlier at night. I walked the kids to school every morning. I get 2 miles in round trip and the weather has still been pretty warm so walking in the morning is really nice. I got about 25 miles in this week too. Yay !!

It was also lunch buddies week at school so my days to eat with the kids were Tuesday , Thursday & Friday. I like getting to go eat with them and right now they still like having Mom come to school. I know one day that will be gone and they might feel funny having Mom stop by. I like getting to see there friends and just having a good time together.

Also I can't believe this coming week is the last week of school for the quarter. This Friday September 30th will be the last day of school for three wks. I'm ready and so our the kids. So lots of testing has been going on for them as we have parent /teacher conference this coming week.

So this weekend I'm getting ready for another busy week.......... trying to fit some relaxing in ...... Have a great one whatever you do.

Photobucket

3 comments :

betty said...

Time does really fly, doesn't it Caroline? Can't believe you guys are gearing up for another break after next week! But it is good to have that time to look forward to and I know you'll enjoy the more relaxed pace for a couple weeks! That is great exercise you are getting in, plus a big help for Paul! It is neat you have the opportunity to have lunch with the kids as you can at school!

have a great Sunday!

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That will be nice to have the 3 weeks off. Your walking is awesome!

DandelionBreeze said...

Love the lunch buddies idea :)) Wish we had that here in Australia... would love to have lunch with our DD when she's at school. Hope you had a relaxing w/end xoxo

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio