Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sept 10th & A Prayer Request


Sept 10th has always meant a lot to me. Today I have thought about it a lot.

Sept 10th was my due when my Mom carried me. I decided I wanted to come early on the 6th.

Sept 10th ~ 34 yrs ago today I lost my Grandpa Williard. A fast heart attack took him away. I still miss him so much. The last time I seen him was at my birthday party that year. Your always remembered Grandpa ~ I love you.

Sept 10th 4 yrs ago I got on a bus w/three children headed for Carson City , Nevada. The trip of my lifetime but we made it safely. While I was on my way my Uncle passed away. Thinking of you so much.

Also today I got a update on my friend that has breast cancer she will be having surgery this coming Tuesday. Please keep her & her family in your prayers. She is very scared and nervous but she also knows that God is watching over her. Thanx so much.
Photobucket

3 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Keeping your dear friend in my prayers.

Kristin said...

Praying for your friend and for you too :)

Mary said...

Keeping your friend in my prayers Caroline! God will be with her every step of the way.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio