Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Woohoo Thaniqua


Today I went to school and had lunch with Jennifer. Before lunch Thaniqua's reading teacher asked me if I heard about her test. I said No. She told me Thaniqua got 105% on it. So amazing it was really a tough test for her. I'm just so proud. I called Paul at lunch and told him. I stayed in the lunch room until she came in for lunch. She asked me what I was still there for and I told her I heard about your test. The highest grade for a third grader. I'm just so pumped. What a great Valentine's Day present.


Photobucket

3 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Woohoo for sure! Thank is wonderful. Tell her "way to go" from Debby.

Linda said...

That is so great!!!! I would be proud of her too if I were you Caroline...And yes...that is a wonderful Valentine Gift!

Love, Linda

betty said...

Awesome!! WTG Thaniqua!! So glad you had a chance to see her at school and congratulate her like that!

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio