Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Season



The Happy Birthday Season starts in our home tomorrow , for our children on earth.

I'm happy that I'm blessed with these wonderful children.

At the same time my heart is sad that there our children who don't get a cake from me. There favorite supper made. I'm just emotional these days knowing that usually Spring meant a new baby , another side of happiness to my life. Even though it's tough , I don't let it show to the others.

I just had to get that out , I miss you little ones in Heaven. Even though your not here to celebrate just know your in our thoughts as we sing Happy Birthday to those that our here.

Mommy loves you so much & miss you. I can't wait til that wonderful day when we can celebrate all those birthdays together Forever.

Photobucket

4 comments :

betty said...

((((Caroline))))

will keep you in my prayers

betty

Linda said...

You are loved from above Caroline!

And when we all get to heaven you, and all of us who have children in heaven will have a glorious reunion.

((Hugs))

Love, and Prayers
Linda

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS))

Sarita Boyette said...

It's hard, I know, Caroline. Praying for you to get through these hard days. xoxo

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio