Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Little of This and That


First of all this post is all over the place.

I want to thank you all for the prayers for my BFF's Father. He had to have most of his stomach removed. I know that he is in ICU still probably for a few more days then to a regular room. Not sure on the time for any of it but I know he has a long road to getting back to normal. This started out as a little surgery but he had some other problems develop. God is good and watching over them all. Please keep them in your prayers.

Thaniqua's teacher was out of school all last week. Her mother had a kidney transplant done. She has cancer but not sure of how bad. So please keep her and her family in your prayers. Thank you so much.

Today was Presidents day of course. It was nice not to have to jump up and get the kids ready. I still got up Paul was supposed to be off but he had to go in. He made good money today since it was considered a holiday for him. Yay !!!

The best thing was Ridge and Thaniqua have been working on science fair projects. Well they are due tomorrow and we got them finished yesterday. It has been a lot of work but fun to. Ridge did his on What types of video games are played by males and females. I let him pick so maybe he would be interested in it. Turned out well. Thaniqua did Which is colder longer a plastic bottle of soda or a can of soda ? Well it went well too. Thaniqua was right on her guess the plastic bottle won. I'm excited to see how they do. Judging is tomorrow night and the Science Fair is Wednesday evening. No matter if they win or not we had fun TOGETHER !!!!!

I had a good day to just spending time with my kids. Yesterday was just some stress and being homesick for Ohio but I'm good , I have to be I'm a very busy Mom. Thanx for all those sweet comments. Hope your day was great.

Photobucket

3 comments :

trennia said...

Good luck kids!

betty said...

both of them had great projects! very interesting thoughts they came up with to prove for the science fair!

glad today was a good day for you Caroline!

betty

Linda said...

Your kids are great! I hope they do well in the science fair.

Glad you are feeling better today. Isn't it wonderful to have sisters in Christ who will pray for us when we are down?

I took time to pray for your Friend's father today and for your daughter's teacher's mother. I love your kind and caring heart!

Blessings,
Linda

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio