Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Grocery Shopping Savings

Grocery Shopping , one of my not so favorite things. Really I don't mind it if I was rich. Things cost so much. I'm such a penny pincher. I always sit down and plan for the week. Well I shop at Smith's or Walmart. Sometimes both to just get a deal. Well last week they had some great deals going on at Smith's for every ten items you buy that they have selected you get five dollars off. Alot of it was things I use and even name brand. I don't always go shopping alone usually my hubby is there but he doesn't look at the prices , Lol.

Well this is how I ended up last week and I was pretty proud of myself. It's not a easy task staying within budget feeding these kids. Seems like they eat all the time , not really but I'm not complaining it's just difficult nowadays. I must say my hubby was very happy with me for sure.

Take a look ~


I was proud of myself. I don't usually buy name brand but this week I could and saved a pile. So very happy !!!!

Just so you know this is about the best I have done in one shopping trip.
Yay 4 Great Sales !!!!

Photobucket

5 comments :

trennia said...

That is awesome, now I can handle those kinda deals!

Linda said...

That's a great savings!

John is the thrifty one in our family...but I try not to waste money! It's just a little harder for me, because I know what I want and like...and he will just buy the cheapest...even if it is not tasty! (:>)

Holly said...

Awesome job on the savings!! I try to get as much as I can with coupons. I don't pair it up with weekly deals b/c I don't have quite that much time on my hands right now to do it.

Kristin said...

Great savings! I love to get good deals like that! All of a sudden it seems like my girls are eating us out of house and home. Haha! I can't seem to ever keep any food around here!

betty said...

that is awesome savings Caroline!! Always good to get bargains these days!! I know since we moved and we had to reduce expenses, I've been looking at sales papers to see where is the best to shop; I especially like the "buy one, get one free" bargains!

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio