Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Remembering Our Riley

Today I'm remembering Our Riley ~ Happy 5th Birthday in Heaven !!!

I remember that terrible day just like it was yesterday. Getting up for work and eating a egg sandwich. Going to work and clocking in then just as I did that I felt so terrible. Nothing I had ever felt before I knew something was wrong. I hoped it would pass though. I started my paperwork and checked my forklift but as I took a step onto it , I felt so bad. I told my boss something is wrong I'm going to the ER. I got there and couldn't get a hold of your Daddy so I did this alone , sorta God was there. I laid on the bed waiting for answers & to be checked out. I knew that I was losing you things just didn't feel right. I cried so hard then the Ultrasound told the truth you were gone. At noon I had my D & C then later that day I went home. Daddy came while I was in surgery. I left the hospital so alone & empty.

I went home to the other children. Ridge your big brother really understood. Today the others know and love you so much. Last night Thaniqua & Jennifer were watching Tinkerbell & the Lost Treasure. I heard the song on there I love. How to Believe ? This is part of the chorus that I love and I think of you and your other siblings in Heaven. This is for you Riley

Tiny Shining star,
I know who you are.
You're never very far.
We'll never be apart.
Sparkle in my eye,
Light up the sky tonight.

This morning I decided to make some cookies for your birthday. I'll take them when I walk to get the kids from school & we will eat them and probably take turns talking to you on the way home. We do that a lot anyway. Carly is trying to eat them as fast as I make them , Lol.

My wonderful friend Ann made this for me this morning and put it on my Facebook wall. So many people love you Riley & remember you today.



I was thinking yesterday if you were here you would be getting signed up for kindergarten soon. I bet you would be so amazing just like the others. I wish we were doing that. I know that One Day we will be together and that's what gets me through this journey. Just know that we love you so much Riley and your always with us. Have fun today with all your Angel Friends and don't eat to much cake. Big Brother Ridge said to tell you be careful jumping on those clouds up there.

Happy Heavenly 5th Birthday Riley !!!!!

Love from all of us !!!!



Photobucket

7 comments :

Tiffany said...

happy birthday Riley. hope you and Juju are having fun together. missing you with your momma.

love your new blog background, caroline. :)

Holly said...

Thinking of you and Riley today

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Keeping you and Riley in my thoughts and prayers. The cookies are beautiful. ((HUGS))

trennia said...

Happy Heaven 5th Birthday Riley.
THinking of you today Caroline (((HUGS)))

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Remembering sweet Riley...

Love and prayers for you...

Sarita Boyette said...

A beautiful post for a sweet baby - loving you, Riley and sending kisses to Heaven. The picture Ann sent is so pretty. Hugs to you Caroline, Paul, & family.

Kristin said...

That was beautiful, Caroline. Sending hugs to you....

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio