Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Two Wonderful Ideas

Just wanted to share a couple things that our children's school is doing. I think this is wonderful and a great way to share in there CRT Testing the last week of Feb. I filled ours out this morning to send back for Thaniqua & Ridge.



Also I'm thilled to see this a great way to teach our children about giving and helping one another.
It's so nice that they have this program so no one has to go without on the weekends.



I'm so thankful that my children have a wonderful school to attend that really truly care for them. It makes me feel better as a parent when these children are the future of Tomorrow.

Photobucket

2 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have said this before but I do love the school your children attend. They seem to be so caring and they are teaching life lessons that your children will always remember.

Kristin said...

Our school does very similar things too. When they are about to take their state testing, they usually have projects for us parents to do to encourage them. They also do service projects......I think it's wonderful too that schools are doing these things!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio