Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Snow & Nervous


This is what I woke up to this morning " SNOW " . I love snow , not driving in it but the past six weeks we haven't seen much of it. It's been kinda warm the past few days have been in the high 50's low 60's. I have to admit I enjoyed it. Carly was able to get outside and enjoy it. I take her out for things we have to do but she misses going out to run and play.

I also woke up this morning to Ridge being very nervous. I guess from what he told me he woke up in the night a few times. He had a oral book report to do at school. He has been working hard on it and last night when he was typing it up and adding pictures here and there I was amazed at how much he really knows about the computer. Anyway he wouldn't eat breakfast and I told him he should try to eat something but he wouldn't ............. I thought about him a lot at 10:30 this morning that's when he said he would be doing it. Well I went to pick them up after school and there was my smiling Ridge. Things went well and he told me as soon as he got done he felt a lot better. I told him I knew you would do fine. He told me the teacher was happy at how much time he put into it. I told him the great thing was at his age he put it together all by himself. I told him the next time he has to do one it won't be as bad. So proud of you Ridge !!!!!!

Photobucket

5 comments :

betty said...

It is always hard to give a report like Ridge had to, but it seems like he did a great job with it!! WTG Ridge!! I remember in school I would volunteer to go first for reports like this so I got it out of the way and it helped me not have to me nervous listening to other students' reports (and I think the teachers were more favorable in grading if you went early, LOL)

stay safe with your weather!

betty

Cally said...

Awesome Ridge! So cool he did it all by himself, AND did well on it! You have some smart kids! I'm sure you are a proud mama! :) You should be!

Hopefully soon it will stay warm, so Carly can get all of her outside time! I know how kids hate being cooped up!

trennia said...

Way to go Ridge!
I love the picture, just how much did you all get?
Your children always seem to do so well, I don't think Ridge had to worry he's one smart boy!
I love reading how well your children do, and their sweetness too!

Linda said...

Yay for Ridge!!!! Good Job! I know you were proud of him.

Our snow is almost all melted now...and my husband golfed yesterday and will do it again today and tomorrow! (That's why he loves sunshine!)

I guess that gives me a free day to enjoy myself while he plays. I think I will go to the Christian bookstore and the health food store! (:>)

Love you Caroline! Have a good day.

Linda

Kristin said...

Pretty snow picture :) Glad Ridge made it through.....I always got nervous over those kind of things too.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio