Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

One Month ~ Miss you

Today marks one month to the day I lost my precious " Sweet Pea ". So hard to believe it's been a month already.

Just know precious little one Mommy & Daddy plus the rest of this gang loves you so much. The other night I was watching TV and I thought I felt you move. I know it wasn't just wishful thinking. I know Heaven is so much better then here on earth but my heart will always hurt and it will never go away. Have fun with all your Angel friends & your siblings that are there with you. Don't forget Big Brother " Riley " his birthday is Thursday. Sending you all my Love today little one.
Love your Mommy.

Photobucket

4 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS))

Linda said...

Sending love your way sweet Caroline!

Mattie said...

(((HUGS)))

Sarita Boyette said...

This breaks my heart, Caroline. Wish you had all your babies with you, but I know they are in your heart. xoxo

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio