Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Verse That Helps Me



I love this verse. The other day when I was sad , crying about everything it seemed like. Hearing news from back home that was sad. Sometimes just thinking of the struggles we go through. I can't wait for the day that this old world is no more. I don't know much about eternity other than what I have read in the Bible but I'm excited to live in a world where there is no more pain or sorrow. Most of all no more death.

This morning I was thinking of a dear friend , her little precious daughter is celebrating her first birthday in Heaven tomorrow. I know how she has been sad and crying and so wish I could help her and others. Then I think of this verse and it gives me a peace to know there is a time when this will be true for all of us. I just can't wait til Life with God forever.
Photobucket

4 comments :

Tiffany said...

this is one of my favorite scriptures!!

trennia said...

Beautiful post...

Linda said...

Yes Caroline it is so good to have that blessed assurance!

Love the verse.

So many times there is a verse to speak to everything we are going through.

Linda

betty said...

love this verse too. No more tears, no more suffering, no more death, no more sadness. That will be such a wonderful day indeed!

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio