Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hope is Amazing - Small Miracles



Today I'm linking up with my dear friend Franchesca for a blog hop on Hope.
What small or big miracles have brought you hope lately ??

Well after I had my first miscarriage in Feb 2006 , my oldest son Ridge was turning six in 18 days. He was little but when I talked with him about why Mommy was at the hospital he seemed to understand. I would have to say that my Ridge gave me so much Hope. I'm a christian and I believe that one day I will meet those children that I have lost. Heaven seems so far sometimes. Back to Ridge in the months that passed after. I would find him playing with his cars and talking to his brother that I lost. It made my heart smile to know that he has Hope that he will see and play with his brother and the other 2 children I have lost. We may be walking home from school or at the park and Ridge will start talking to them. Like he knows that I need to hear that hope of one day. It's all the little simple things that my kids do that make me feel so much Hope.

I enjoy looking at sunsets and the beauty of God's fingerpainting. The hope of a beautiful sunset brings another beautiful day. I know that God is good and that my children all of them give me the hope of another day with them.

So as I look at the picture below I have the hope of another day and the hope of another day closer to being with those children in Heaven.



Psalm 147:11
The LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.

So if you would like to please link up by clicking on the button at the top and submitting your story of Hope.

Photobucket

7 comments :

DandelionBreeze said...

Love your photo... may all our little ones be playing happily in heaven until we get there and give them a big cuddle xoxo

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

beautiful! My little ones bring me so much joy and hope as well. Thank God for healthy kids. I miss my son who died, but I'm so glad my other little ones are still here to make me smile.

http://ecwrites.blogspot.com/2011/01/zeke-strength-of-god.html

betty said...

that is such a great Scripture you quoted, Caroline; one of my favorites. God's love definitely is unfailing, isn't it?

without hope, it is I think so very difficult to live. without hope in God and eternal life with him, I don't know how anyone can live.

It is good you have that hope and that hope you have passed to your children: I know that does bring you comfort on those hard days

hugs to you all

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

That is such a sweet story about Ridge. Yes, I believe we will see our babies in Heaven one day! While we wait, our earthly children will give us hope.
I love your snow picture! Looks so peaceful and pretty. And I will be praying for your friend.

Alissa said...

Thank you for sharing the story of Ridge and what he believes he will do with his siblings someday. That was just precious to read. Hugs to you, my friend.

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Beautiful picture, beautiful scripture, beautiful hope. Love this Caroline.

Holly said...

I'm sure it warms your heart that your children think of their siblings. I hope that as my girls get older they talk of them like yours.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio