Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful ~ Day 8

3o Days of Thankfulness

Day 8 ~ I'm thankful for memories. I have so many , lost so many people that I love. Not only 2 children but a parent , grandparents and friends. Memories are wonderful , things I have done with others , things I have shared in doing with my own children. Memories are so AwEsOmE because they are the one thing that will never change when everything else around you seems too. I can be having a wonderful day and I can remember a happy time or a day when I'm sad I can remember a time that things may have been worse than the way I'm feeling now. Good or bad I'm glad I have those memories.

4 comments :

betty said...

memories are great things indeed! they do help us get through some of the tough times when we think of happier times and sometimes as hard as it is, we need to go through the bad memories to remember that during that tme God was walking alongside us and remember his faithfulness :)

betty

Debbie said...

Never really thought about memories this way, as something to be thankful for. Good post. ~Debbie

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I hold so many memories in my heart. ((HUGS))

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

keep those sweet memories.
have a smiling day.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio