Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Special Card

Today was Parent Involvement Day at my Children's school.

Look what Thaniqua brought home for me.




I do a lot of stuff at home for her class , like bake things or get items they need for a party , grade papers or work in the garden. Whatever I can do to help out from home since Carly is still young and I can't go into class to help out. I enjoy it so much. I find time in the busy days I have just being a stay at home mom.

This card was just so precious and it just makes everything I do so worth it card or not.

I do things for Ridge and Jennifer's classes too. I tell there teachers just give me a call I will find a way to help out.

4 comments :

betty said...

Now that is a very cute card! Great idea they had with everyone's thumb prints as a way of appreciation to volunteers! you sound like a great volunteer too Caroline! And it is good you do what you can. I know once they hit middle school, there is less parent involvement it seems, so it is good you can do what you can from home to help out :)

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You rock! How awesome to be appreciated.

Lisette said...

That is so sweet!!! I am glad that they really appreciate your hard work. Your a wonderful mamma!

Holly said...

What a cute card!!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio