Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

19 Months ~ Our Rainbow ~ Carly

19 months already .........

No Way ........ it doesn't seem possible. Paul and I were talking the other night and it's so hard to believe. Carly is so active and just picking up on things so quickly. Of course with the other siblings it shouldn't be such a surprise.

She eats just about anything , so glad she isn't real picky. She does love salad any kind. I usually eat salad for lunch , I make her something else plus she helps me eat mine. I also make Broccoli salad and she really loves that. I'm glad all my kids eat it.

She watches Nick Jr a lot and is learning so much from Dora. She just two weeks ago learned to say " I did it " like Dora. It's so cute. she says it all the time. She is saying more making little sentences. My favorite is "thank you Mom ,Mom " She tells everyone that when they give her something. I joked with Paul remember when she was little and all we heard was Da ,Da well now it's my turn , Lol.

I went to my WIC appt on Nov 8th and Carly weighed 31 lbs and 31 inches. They were happy with her. We our too.

I just love this picture of her.



I caught this one while she was watching TV and I put her hair up on top. She doesn't like to wear anything in her hair. I just love all those curls , she got them from me , Lol. I had black curly hair when I was little.



Happy 19 months " Carly "

We love you so much.

6 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love your rainbow, she is so cute. ((HUGS))

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

aw too cute!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

time flies,
after new year, she is hitting two years birthday cake...

adorable girl.
blessings for you.

trennia said...

She is such a beautiful rainbow!

betty said...

My gosh, these months go by fast, don't they? Carly is soooo adorable! Love when they are just learning to talk and at this age, it is so much fun to see the world through their eyes!

(that broccoli salad sounds good!)

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

Carly is adorable! I love her curls and she always looks so happy. She's smart too! You are fortunate that she eats well - one of mine was ultra picky and still is - he's 32 now!
I love the thrift store also - Angie & I went to a big Goodwill last week and found some cute items.
Thank you for your sweet comments -I can always count on you to cheer me up. xoxoxo

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio