Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankful ~ Day 13

30 days of Thankfulness

Day 13 ~ I'm thankful for my eyes. I love all the wonderful colors that God has created. From the sunrises to sunsets and the blue sky. To the mountains and flowers and the beautiful green grass. I don't wear glasses but since I moved to Nevada I don't see a lot of the color green. It's dry and Hot here and now I see a lot of brown but the mountains are getting there snow capped look now and I'm loving it. As long as the snow stays up there. The snow usually stays until July on top anyway. I'm so thankful to see all of God's wonderful creations.

4 comments :

Linda said...

I am thankful for my eyesight too. So much beauty to appreciate!

betty said...

a very "simple" thing to be thankful for, but without it imagine how "dreary" it would be. I am too thankful for my eyes to see (and ears to hear, nose to smell, mouth to taste :)

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

I'm thankful for my eyesight and the firefighters and EMTs.How exciting to have a baby at home and everyone be all right! I was sorry to hear about your cousin. Yes, life has a way of throwing us for a loop sometimes. I am praying for his family.
The lilies you posted for Lilly are so pretty - I went to her blog and wrote something. xoxoxo

Sarita Boyette said...

Caroline - I forgot to tell you that your babies' memorial page is just beautiful! I really love it.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio