Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Six Word Saturday



Here is how it works using six words , describe your life ( or something ) in a phrase.

Hoping for Ohio State to win !!!

Today is the Big Game between Ohio State / Michigan. I might live in Nevada but my heart is in Ohio. Go Ohio State , hopin you can come out with a BIG WIN , even though I have some really good friends that are Michigan fans.

GO OHIO STATE !!!!


Have a Happy 6WS and a Awesome upcoming wk.

If you would like to join in all you have to do is click on the button at the top.

7 comments :

Mamie said...

I love spending Saturdays immersed in college football!

Anonymous said...

awesome six words...

Anonymous said...

Happy Saturday.

Melissa B. said...

Since we're Wisconsin fans, we're hoping for a Buckeyes win, too! And, of course, for Wisconsin to stomp all over Northwestern. And if Penn State beats Michigan State, the possibilities are endless!

We Are Family

betty said...

Go Ohio State!!!!!

I do hope they win! I haven't followed college football in years, but I'm rooting for your team today Caroline!

betty

Kimmy said...

Not a big sports fan here....just hockey (Go Sharks!!!). Hope your teams wins though :D

Happy SWS!

Martha said...

Thanks for stopping by from 6WS. I "don't" like Ohio, only because we had neighbors in FL who LOVED Ohio, and they irritated us, so we tended to go opposite of them on all things sports. Silly right? Well, you got your WIN! Really I only pay attention to Penn State college ball, and they aren't having such a good season!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio