Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thoughts .........

Today I ran across this while I was looking for something else online. I read it a couple times and it really made me stop and think about me. Wow , looking back at some things I have went through and I wonder how did I do it. I'm a christian and I know I'm never alone even when I think I am. God has seen me through a lot some good and some bad but I'm still me and life is good. I'm so glad that I know God and I can see how with his help things work out even through some of the trying times.

God has blessed me with so much in this life , Family , Friends and You.

So I thought I would share this with you.




God Bless

5 comments :

Lea said...

beautiful

Trennia said...

so true.

~Sandy~ said...

Love it!!!!

That corgi :) said...

one of the best things about God, and there are so many best things about him, is he is faithful and always keeps his promises :)

he definitely is walking right along side with you Caroline through all aspects of your life. I like to think he is walking before me, alongside me and behind me, he's got me covered :)

betty

Holly said...

I really like that!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio