Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Friday



Happy Friday , Happy Day !!!!!

Well this week went fast and I'm sure the weekend will go fast to. My hubby made it to Ohio fine. He had a slight delay in Las Vegas but other than that it went great. He is having a good visit with his children. He misses us and the of course we miss him but he will be back Monday evening. Carly is doing a lot of looking for him but doesn't say much.

I have a lot of things I wanta get done this weekend. Our weather isn't supposed to be that great either. Lots of wind today and about 63 degrees. Then Saturday and Sunday rain and possible SNOW !!!! Yucky. I have some crosstitch to get caught up on and do some extra cleaning while Dad is gone.

Well tonight we are getting pizza for supper. Yummy !!!!! The kiddos will be happy and they get to stay up late too.

So have a wonderful Friday !!!


God Bless

6 comments :

trennia said...

yeah,weather has been weird huh?
snow???? that's funny!
I was thinking bout having a yardsale tomorrow,but a small one and in a few weeks a huge one...if weather permiting...if ya get snow post or send me pictures through my email...I love snow! Know matter what season we are suppose to be in, I love snow!

Holly said...

I'm glad it's Fri (even tho I work tomorrow) Have a great weekend!!

betty said...

you're amazing Caroline; you are thinking about getting extra things done while hubby is out of town and you are alone with your kids! I always just tried for survival mode when hubby was gone, LOL! good for you!

pizza and cross stitch sound like a great way to spend the weekend :)

enjoy!

betty

betty said...

you're amazing Caroline; you are thinking about getting extra things done while hubby is out of town and you are alone with your kids! I always just tried for survival mode when hubby was gone, LOL! good for you!

pizza and cross stitch sound like a great way to spend the weekend :)

enjoy!

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad that he made it safely. We all love when dad is home but for some reason we can let our guard down when he is gone and have a different kind of fun.

Sarita Boyette said...

Snow? I'm burning up in Texas! the weather has been weird this year - we had 5 snows and we are usually lucky to have one small one. We did have a white Christmas - it snowed all day Christmas eve, the first time in my life I had a white Christmas.Have fun with all your weekend activities!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio