Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

4 My Dad



Hey Dad

My first thought as I woke up this morning was wishing I could call and tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! But ..........

I prayed and told God I want my Dad to know just how much I love him. My Dad was my best buddy we could talk about anything Good or Bad. You know what I know I will see him again one day and that's what puts a smile on my face TODAY !!! So until then I will wait and wear that smile that my Dad always wore. There is a special candle lit for you Today !!



So Happy Birthday Dad and I will see ya later.

Love ya forever

8 comments :

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad in heaven. Very sweet post! :-)

trennia said...

Happy Heavenly birthday to your dad, and (((HUGS)))to you.

Together We Save said...

That is so sweet!! Hope your dad has a great day!

Kmama said...

I'm finally making a trip over here after you so kindly left me a comment last week.

What a sweet, sweet post. Happy birthday to your dad!

betty said...

Happy Birthday to your dad! It is reassuring to know you will see him again and this time it will be forever!!

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS))

Holly said...

Happy Birthday to your dad! ♥

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

lovely daughter you are,
Happy Belated Birthday to your DAD!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio