Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BASKETS



All shapes & sizes


Some w/ liners


Lots of different ones
This is my Random item for Tuesday. I'm crazy about Baskets , I have them everywhere some empty , some have bathroom items in them & books & plants & etc. My kitchen has baskets just for almost anything. It all started one day when I went to a Longaberger Basket Party. There baskets are so AWESOME but very pricey so sometimes I can find the neatest baskets even at a yard sale or second hand store. My kids already know leave Mom's baskets alone but every once in awhile I let my girls play with some of my empty ones. My favorites are the ones w/ liners but w/out is fine to. Have a Happy Tuesday !!!!!!!

1 comments :

Holly said...

Baskets are great! I store a lot of stuff in them.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio