Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CANDLES


Candles set in a shape

Birthday Candles


Floating Candles



Candles at Church w/ God's Word




Shaped Candles
Whatever style you like or like me I Love any type of Candle there is. I have Candles in every room . I sometimes wish I owned a Candle Shop. I can't go to doesn't matter what store without looking at some type of Candles. My family knows they can't go wrong if they run out of ideas for me just get MOM a CANDLE !!!!!!!!! I sometimes wish I sold candles but it's probably not a good thing either or I wouldn't want to sell what I had to display, LOL. That's my Random item for this Tuesday , just a simple old CANDLE !!!!




4 comments :

Holly said...

I like candles too!! I like citrusy/tropical scents.

HSB Suzanne said...

I like the "candle" theme! Pretty!

Unknown said...

Vanilla/pumpkin/cinnamon/apple scents are my FAV!!!!!

Unknown said...

I nominated you for an award!!!! Come see!!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio