Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

8 WEEKS

Well here it is another wk has gone by. So hard to believe & already Little Miss Carly thinks she is a BIG GIRL already. Today she got up at 6;00 & maybe if I was lucky slept 2 hrs today. It's not because the kids are here & no school she just doesn't wanta sleep but I don't mind I just work around her. My Mom tells me I used to be like that but also w/my parents I had my days & nites mixed up for 3 months. Carly sleeps at nite & that is a good thing but even if she didn't we would handle it like anything else. So this one is short & sweet Happy 8 weeks !!!!!!!!
Caroline

2 comments :

Holly said...

Time flies!

Kelsey Taylor said...

Mom=Sleep Deprivation! After three kids I think I just got used to no sleep. Hope you have a great day!!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio