Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

MARIE'S SHARE DAY

Well today was another busy day for Mom. My daughter Marie told me a couple days ago that she was going to share her sister Carly. I thought she was just going to take some pictures that were recently taken. Here to my surprise she wanted me to bring her in for Show & Tell. We did this with both kids that are in school when Carly was a week old. Anyway things went well. Carly was a little fussy but not bad & some of the questions the children came up with were so cute. Marie is in the 1st grade & is so proud of our new addition. I'm glad the teachers let them do something like that. It will be a nice to tell Carly someday that she got to go to Show & Tell for her Big Sister. It was also Marie's last time to share for this school year. Only 4 days of school left.

0 comments :

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio