Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


Happy Father's Day to my awesome hubby Paul. We didn't really do anything special today. We just hung out at home & relaxed. Kids drew Dad some pictures & things they made at school, they gave him. I fixed Biscuits & Sausage Gravy 4 supper & eggs. That is his favorite & we like breakfast anytime. Little Miss Carly was very fussy today, I think she is getting a tooth but I joked with Dad & told him maybe she wants to remind U she is new this yr, LOL. Anyway all in all we had a good day. Happy Father's Day we all love you !!!!!!

This is also a sad day 4 me, I miss my Daddy so much. We were very close & I could talk to him about anything. I was 21 when he passed away. He had cancer & it was a battle he fought very hard. I always feel bad on this day & wish he could have seen his grandchildren & just been around alot longer. He was cool & always had a smile on his face. One of my friends on facebook sent me this a few months ago & I thought this was a great day to share it. So Dad this is for you Happy Father's Day always & I miss you. One day I know we will all see you again. HUGS :)
Caroline

0 comments :

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio