Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

JESSICA'S TRIP

First in case you didn't know I have a step-daughter that lives in OHIO w/her Mom. She is a great girl & goes to church & is in ER Ministries, which is a Teen Ministries at Wooster Church of the Nazarene in Wooster, Ohio. They left on a Mission Trip to Los Angeles TODAY & will be gone until July 2nd.They went there to work w/the Dream Center. They will be praying w/people & feeding the homeless, working w/children & teens,bus ministry & any other type of ministry. Each person in order to go had to raise there own money. Well Jessica left today & I'm asking that you keep all of them in your prayers & that they have a safe journey. I think it's AWESOME & Jessica turns 18 on June 28th. Wow what a way to spend your 18th birthday but serving the Lord. Lots of HUGS & KISSES JESSICA Love you, we are so proud of YOU !!!
Caroline

1 comments :

Holly said...

That's so awesome! I hope she has a good time. We got to a Nazarene church too. I don't go through Wooster much though. I went on a mission trip too when I was her age and it was over my birthday also. We went to Indianapolis and spent the whole week working on an elderly woman's house. She was so nice! I got poison ivy.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio