Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

SO CUTE PROM VEHICLE


Well I thought this was so cute. My sister Colleen sent me this on my phone the other day. So cute I couldn't stop laughing. I was born & raised in Amish country Holmes Co as a child & my Mom still lives there today. So growing up I seen Amish Buggy's alot & have even rode in one. I never seen one like this on the caption when my sister sent it was " AMISH PROM VEHICLE ". The normal ones aren't this BIG !!!!!! I guess a friend at work sent it to her. I remember when I was younger seeing alot of people come from Big Cities come just to see a Buggy & I thought it was so silly. Now I live in Nevada & we see Limo's but nothing like this. I did like growing up there I think the one thing I miss the most is Swiss Cheese made by the Amish. My son who is 9 remembers the Amish Buggy & said WOW MOM when he saw this. I just thought I would share this it was so cute. So if you know anything about the Amish this should make you laugh.
Caroline :)

2 comments :

Holly said...

I thought it was funny!!!

Kelsey Taylor said...

LOL that was really cute. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I have just started with the graphics. I like your page and the graphics you have. If your wanting a button I would be more then happy to make you one. Are you on cafemom?? I was thinking around $3.00 for buttons, $5.00 for logos and $10.00 for banners.. I am set up with paypal. My cafemom id is bcuzican28 or my email is littleladybugssales@gmail.com.. If your interested let me know.. Have a wonderful Sunday!!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio