Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SCHOOL'S OUT

Well today was the last day of school for my kids. Marie passed to 2nd grade & Ridge passed to 3rd grade. I knew they would they both love school so much. As I walked to the school with Jennifer & Carly I thought boy the time as sure flew by. It's funny how you wait for them to do all those special things from a baby to finally going to Kindergarden. Then it seems like time just starts rolling by. They had mixed feelings today so excited to be done with school but also didn't want it to end. Missing friends & teachers. Well here in Nevada the school they go to is yr round so they go back on July 20th & I know they will be soooooo ready. My Marie is already counting the days til they go back. Also today Little Miss Carly is 7 weeks , WOW !!!!! Hard 2 believe !!!
Caroline

0 comments :

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio