Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Six Word Saturday



Here is how it works using six words , describe your life ( or something ) in a phrase.

From the start , Life dodges death

I have been reading a book called " Coming to Term by Jon Cohen. It's about uncovering the truth about miscarriage. I still have so many questions but I know that God is the one that controls everything. I ran across these six works that are so true. It really made me stop and think.

As this coming Friday Oct 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day. I remember all that have lost.





Have a Happy 6WS and a Awesome upcoming wk.

If you would like to join in all you have to do is click on the button at the top.

3 comments :

betty said...

those are very interesting six words, Caroline; and you are right, it definitely makes someone stop and think. Like you said, God controls everything. For whatever reason, he allows things and we just need to continue to trust he knows what is best.....(even if it makes no sense to us :)

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

The words do make sense. I hope the book helps your heart. xoxoxo

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

well put.
take good care.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio