Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Busy , Busy

This week is really busy so much going on ..........

Today my Monday is sorta like a resting point. I cleaned a lot yesterday and did some extra things. Today all I have is to get the kids @ school.

Tuesday ~ Kids get awards from first quarter of school. Of course everyone gets something and they are all at different times. So my morning will be spent at school. Then home for a couple hrs , then back to school to pick them up & back to school for a meeting later.

Wednesday ~ Making cupcakes and finishing things for Thursday's Halloween Parties at school.

Thursday ~ Halloween Party

Then we are so lucky No School on Friday !!!!

A very busy week and I'm also a single parent this week as it's the end of the month and Paul is working 10 - 12 hr days. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining.

But you know I love being a Mom and being involved with my kids. They are my life !! No matter how busy it gets I wouldn't want it any other way.

2 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Busy is what being a Mom is all about. Have a great week, it should be fun.

betty said...

I think it is neat that the school still has Halloween parties, Caroline. When my son was finishing up elementary school (years ago) they were down to only having one party a year, which was usually the end of school one. I'm sure that it was that particular school district's policy, but I still thought it was strange not to have parties at Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc. I'm sure the cupcakes will be enjoyed by all! it is sooo good and refreshing to read that you enjoy being a mom and a hand's on type of mom that gets involved with what her children are doing and school activities. The kids benefit so much from it indeed!!

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio