Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What , Did Santa Come Early ???



Last week, matter of fact last Wednesday Santa came to our house early.

This really sweet lady Nancy that I recently met when Ridge started 3rd grade this year.She helps out in Ridge's class. She offered already to help me out by bringing the kids home from school. We only have the one vehicle and on the days the weather is bad I would keep the van and go pick up my hubby. The only bad side is I don't know for sure when he gets off and sometimes it's late and Carly goes to bed at 7pm since she doesn't take naps. I just don't like dragging the kids out at night. I enjoy walking when I can.

Anyway, Nancy and her hubby brought the kids home and Ridge came in and told she had something for us.
Here they gave us a computer and a TV. Her daughter had passed away a yr ago and she wanted to give it to someone who could really use it. I told her that we have a computer and I have a laptop. She said she really wanted to give it to someone who would take care of it. Ridge is in a class at school for advanced 3rd graders. Ridge wants to write a book someday. I thought it was so very kind of her and she said so many nice things about my son. Another thing is we have a few different game systems for the kids to play on and a couple wks ago there TV was messing up. My hubby joked and said maybe Santa will bring one. Well we are going to use the TV for that and it's a bigger than what we have so it will be a little better for playing games.

I felt good that she thought of us and I told Paul Wow, It's like Santa came a little early. I told Ridge we will always treasure those gifts they are very special.

6 comments :

Holly said...

How kind of Nancy to bring them home and give you those things!! It's always nice to be surprised by the generosity of others.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was so kind of her.

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Just wanted to tell you that you won a prize in our Walking With You giveaway...I had originally typed your name as Carol instead of Caroline! So, I wanted to make sure that you knew I meant you in case you stopped by and saw my error!

Blessings,
Kelly

Karen said...

Oh, how wonderful for someone to Bless you like that!

Blessings,
Karen

Debbie said...

I love this! What a cool surprise! That's so nice how she offers to help with rides too. ~Debbie

trennia said...

That is so awesome!
What a kind heartfelt gesture I'm so glad there are still good people out there who do amazing things and touch people's lives!
May you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio