Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Six Word Saturday




Here is how it works using six words , describe your life ( or something ) in a phrase.

A Mom's Job Is Never Done.

This a new tag a friend of mine made me. I just had to show it off. It is soooooooo very true. I can remember when I was younger and still at home by Mom saying the same thing. I love being a Mom it just seems like there is always something to do, LOL.

Hoping everyone has a Happy 6 Word Saturday !!!!

If you would like to join in all you have to do is link up to Cate's Blog

4 comments :

trennia said...

send me your address I wanna send ya a CHRISTmas card! send to raymondhedges@insightbb.com

Dr.John said...

And a pop's is I suppose

Debbie said...

I love it! The mommy bear is so cute!!!! ~Debbie

Call Me Cate said...

The bears are adorable. Thanks for playing 6WS!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio