Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Second Quarter Awards

Last Wednesday the school children got there awards from second quarter. It was fun to see them honored for there hard work , being kind to others & attendance.
They waited til the break was over but it was well worth it.

Jennifer so happy



Thaniqua too.



Ridge was too well somewhat until, I told him I wanted to take his picture. I guess he didn't think it was cool to hold his awards for me. Oh well that's ok I'm still proud of him. He got all A's this past quauter & first time this year !!!! He def is growing up.

Yay Ridge !!!!!



We are so very proud of them. <3

Just a note Carly is doing really well learning at home can say her ABC's & count to 20. She even picks up a book and says Once upon a time , I have a fairytale........Lol She is so funny.
Photobucket

1 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations to each of them!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio