Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Busy Day & Some Fun

Today was busy , making sure the children's things were already for the Big Day of school tomorrow.
The first day back after break is always so much fun , getting back in the swing of things. Kids excited to meet up with old friends plus maybe meet some new ones. It's also a new year to start off right.

So yes everything is all set to go ~ Backpacks packed & clothes picked out !!!

Yay !!!!!!

I took a break to play with Carly on the floor while I was busy !!!

Look at this face , Happy yes so happy !!

We were laying on the floor just laughing. Carly brings such joy to this family. I don't know what I would do without this smile some days.



I love all my children so much but so thankful that I still have a little over two years left with her at home before she goes off to school. I'm also thankful for having my phone close by I took this picture while laying on the floor beside her.

Awesome !!!!! Love you Carly & gonna miss the Big Kids tomorrow , but have fun.

I know Carly & Mommy will.
Photobucket

2 comments :

trennia said...

Carly is so cute!Tell the kids to have a fun time back to school!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope they had a great day today.
Carly is adorable and I'm so glad you have her.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio