Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Word of the Year 2012

My first post of the New Year. I have been busy and still can't believe it is 2012. I'm glad for fresh starts , lots of new things to look forward too.

I'm hoping that the New Year is going good for everyone so far.

I have never done this before but I have picked a word for the year 2012 & it is ....

" OVERCOME "

To overcome is to prevail in spite of adversity, to successfully solve a problem or defeat an opponent, or to be consumed with something. (verb)
An example of overcome is when you are born in great poverty but become a millionaire.
An example of overcome is when you are wrongly imprisoned and you overpower the guards and escape.
An example of overcome is when you are consumed with happiness.



I am still working on my end of year post should be done tomorrow , I hope.

Photobucket

3 comments :

betty said...

I like your word of the year, Caroline, and the scripture you quoted. I think it helps to have a word of the year, it does help with focus on some things and keep things in perspective. I know I did much better with trust in 2010 then I did with choice last year. We'll see how seek does for this year. Looking forward to reading your end of the year post.

betty

Holly said...

I think you picked a great word!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is a wonderful word.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio