Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Prayers for Tripp



I found this last night on Facebook. I was like Wow so fitting to parts of my life.
Really anyone's life there are all times we just wonder & hurt.

I love to write & so much has been going on lately gonna try to catch up this weekend. Even though I'm broken w/ this latest loss , I'm still trusting God & knowing he will carry me like always before. I'm thankful so thankful for God and all he has blessed me with.

Tonight as I'm almost ready for bed , I have a favor to ask. Please keep this little boy Tripp & his wonderful Mommy Courtney in your prayers. Tripp is getting ready to meet Jesus soon. It's been a journey that has been hard for him. Please pray for Peace for Tripp & his family. Tripp is the same age as my Carly & knowing it would be so hard to have to let a child go at any age.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments :

Elizena said...

Praying hard for Tripp! Just left a comment on that site. Blessings in Christ Jesus!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I went over and visit with his mom and I am keeping them in my prayers.

trennia said...

My heartaches for the family...I just found out he went to be with the Lord.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio